Series 300SE Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch ASCO®
Get the advantage of combined automatic power switching with the necessary disconnecting, grounding, and bonding required for use as service entrance equipment with the ASCO Series 300SE. The power transfer switch meets all National Electrical Code requirements for service entrance use. The ASCO Series 300SE Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch combines automatic power switching with a utility circuit breaker as a disconnect device. The power transfer switch meets all National Electrical Code requirements for installation as service entrance equipment. Service entrance rated transfer switches are generally installed at facilities that have a single utility feed and a single emergency power source. The ASCO Series 300SE Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch uses the same reliable transfer switching mechanism, and controller as the series 300 product platform.
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment.
- The Asco Series 300SE is listed to UL 891 standard for Dead-Front Switchboards, and meets all NEC requirements for service entrance equipment.
- Automatic Transfer Switch is listed to UL 1008 for total system loads.
- Sizes available from 150 through 3000 amps.
- Available to 600 VAC, 50 or 60Hz, single or three phase.
- Circuit Breaker disconnect on the normal for isolation of transfer switch and other electrical equipment.
- Disconnect link on Neutral and Ground.
- Silver plated copper ground and neutral bus.
- Solderless screw type terminals for External Power Connections.
- Ground fault trip protection provided on sizes of 1000 amperes and above.
- UL approved Type 1 enclosure.
- Available with solid or switched neutral.
- Optional TVSS Available on Normal, Emergency and/or Load.
|Series 300SE Service Entrance|
Additional Transfer Switches