Model KCP Standard Transfer Switch KOHLER®
Bridging the utility with standby power is no small job, which is why KOHLERÆ transfer switches are indispensable to the all-KOHLER power system. All KOHLER transfer switches are loaded with sophisticated technologies and advanced design features that ensure transfer of power to critical-load applications. When power fails, power is transferred from the standby system within one-sixth of a second. And you continue functioning as normal.
- UL 1008 Automatic Transfer Switch Equipment for use in Emergency Systems, file #E58962.
- Completely separate utility and generator set side power switching units provide superior reliability through redundancy (no common parts) and excellent serviceability.
- Inherent stored-energy design prevents damage if manually switched while in service.
- Heavy duty brushless gear motor and operating mechanism provide mechanical interlocking and extreme long life with minimal maintenance.
- LCD display, 4 lines x 20 characters, backlit.
- Dynamic function keypad with tactile feedback pushbuttons allows complete programming and viewing capability at the door.
- LED indicators: Source available, transfer switch position, service required (fault), and “not in auto”.
- Phase to phase sensing and monitoring with 0.5% accuracy on both sources.
- Frequency sensing with 0.5% accuracy on both sources.
- Anti-single phasing protection.
- Phase rotation sensing for three-phase systems.
- Time-stamped event log.
- Modbus® RTU and Modbus® TCP/IP protocols (Modbus® register map available).
- RJ45 connector for 10/100 ethernet connection.
- USB port with read/write compatibility.
- Isolated RS-485 ports.
- One-year limited warranty.
|Model KCP Standard|
|Model KEP Specifications|
|Model KCC Specifications|
|Model KCP Specifications|
Transfer Switch Type
150, 225, 260, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1600, 2000, 2600, 3000
NEMA 1, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 or OPEN
2, 3, 4
Insulated case circuit breaker
|Model KCS Specifications|
|Model KCT Specifications|
|Model KSP Specifications|
|Model KSS Specifications|
|Model KBP Specifications|
|Model KBS Specifications|
|Model KGP Specifications|
|Model KGS Specifications|
|Model KBC Specifications|
Additional Transfer Switches