550REOZVB Industrial – Kohler® Diesel Generator
MORE POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two-, five-, and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- The pilot-excited, permanent-magnet (PM) alternator provides superior short-circuit capability.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Digital solid-state, volts-per-hertz voltage regulator with ±0.25% no-load to full-load regulation.
- Brushless alternator with brushless pilot exciter for excellent load response.
- Controllers are available for all applications.
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only).
- Integral vibration isolation eliminates the need for under-unit vibration spring isolators.
- An electronic, isochronous governor delivers precise frequency regulation.
- Multiple circuit breaker configurations.
500 kW (625 kVa)
550 kW (688 kVa)
Brushless, Permanent-Magnet, Pilot Exciter
EPA Tier Level:
Max Power at Rated RPM:
604 kWm (810 BHP)
Prime Fuel Consumption at
136.0 Lph (35.9 gph)
98.6 Lph (26.0 gph)
66.4 Lph (17.5 gph)
36.9 Lph (9.8 gph)
Standby Fuel Consumption at
151.2 Lph (39.9 gph)
109.1 Lph (28.8 gph)
72.4 Lph (19.1 gph)
39.2 Lph (10.4 gph)