500REOZVC Industrial – Kohler® Diesel Generator
MORE POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set engine is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to Tier 2 nonroad emissions regulations.
- The generator set complies with ISO 8528-5, Class G2, requirements for transient performance in all generator set configurations. Select the Decision-Maker(R) 550 controller for improved voltage regulation and ISO 8528-5, Class G3, compliance.
- The 60 Hz generator set engine is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to Tier 3 nonroad emissions regulations.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two-, five-, and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- The pilot-excited, permanent-magnet (PM) alternator provides superior short-circuit capability.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Digital solid-state, volts-per-hertz voltage regulator with ±0.25% no-load to full-load regulation.
- Brushless alternator with brushless pilot exciter for excellent load response.
- Controllers are available for all applications.
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only).
- Integral vibration isolation eliminates the need for under-unit vibration spring isolators.
- An electronic, isochronous governor delivers precise frequency regulation.
- Multiple circuit breaker configurations.
460 kW (575 kVa)
515 kW (644 kVa)
EPA Tier Level:
Max Power at Rated RPM:
565 kWm (757 BHP)
Prime Fuel Consumption at
121.9 Lph (32.2 gph)
89.7 Lph (23.7 gph)
60.6 Lph (16 gph)
33.7 Lph (8.9 gph)
Standby Fuel Consumption at
139.3 Lph (36.8 gph)
101.4 Lph (26.8 gph)
68.1 Lph (18 gph)
38.6 Lph (10.2 gph)