15REOZDC Industrial – Kohler® Diesel Generator
MORE POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The generator set is CSA certified, file #LR 955.
- UL 2200 listing is available.
- The generator set engine is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to Tier 4 nonroad emissions regulations.
- The generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two- and five- year extended warranties are also available.
- Four-point mounting with vibration isolators.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broadrange reconnectability.
- Voltage regulation of ±0.25%.
- Sustained short-circuit capability.
- Customer connection box with field-connection terminal blocks.
- Single-side access.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Rotors dynamically balanced to minimize vibration.
- Copper windings to ensure minimal heat buildup. Insulation meeting NEMA standards for class H insulation.
- Generator direct connected to the engine.
- Sealed precision ball bearings with a precision-machined steel sleeve in the end bracket to prevent shaft misalignment and extend bearing life.