1250REOZMD Industrial – Kohler® Diesel Generator
MORE POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, w hen equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- The generator set complies with ISO 8528-5, Class G2, requirements for transient performance in all generator set configurations. Select the Decision-Maker(R) 550 controller for improved voltage regulation and ISO 8528-5, Class G3, compliance.
- The 60 Hz generator set engine is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to Tier 3 nonroad emissions regulations.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two-, five-, and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- The pilot-excited, permanent-magnet (PM) alternator provides superior short-circuit capability.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Digital solid-state, volts-per-hertz voltage regulator with ±0.25% no-load to full-load regulation.
- Brushless alternator with brushless pilot exciter for excellent load response.
- Kohler designed controllers for guaranteed system integration and remote communication.
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only).
- Integral vibration isolation eliminates the need for under-unit vibration spring isolators.
- An electronic, isochronous governor delivers precise frequency regulation.
- Multiple circuit breaker configurations.
1160 kW (1450 kVa)
1280 kW (1600 kVa)
Brushless, Permanent-Magnet Pilot Exciter
EPA Tier Level:
Max Power at Rated RPM:
1403 kWm (1881 BHP)
Prime Fuel Consumption at
344 Lph (90.9 gph)
259 Lph (68.4 gph)
176 Lph (46.4 gph)
105 Lph (27.6 gph)
Standby Fuel Consumption at
392 Lph (103.4 gph)
284 Lph (75.1 gph)
193 Lph (51.0 gph)
110 Lph (29.2 gph)