Kohler® 24RCL Small Business & Residential Generator
Reliable power for large residential or small business needs. When the power goes out during a bad storm or power failure, your 24 kW KOHLER® generator with industrial-grade engine keeps your home or business – from central air to sump pump to personal computers – up and running.*
In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics.*
You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that’s built to last.
Neighborhood-friendly, with weekly exercise volume that’s similar to a normal conversation.
This generator’s patent-pending innovations include a three-fan, automotive-style cooling system that keeps the sound level down.
*Based on generator and load size.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- Powerful operation on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG); the 24RCL provides 100 amps on LPG and 87 amps on natural gas.
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, with 24RCL at 37kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by Kohler KG2204 industrial-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- RDC2 controller designed for today’s sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Extremely quiet operation with sound at 61 dBA at full speed and 55 dBA at exercise (normal conversation level)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is standard
- Optional steel enclosure is available
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Compatible with optional OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit (LCM or Load Shed Kit compatible with single phase generators only).
Rated kW LP
Rated kW NG
Peak Motor Starting kVA @240 V
All information shown is for 1 Phase 60 Hz generator with the largest alternator option available.
2.2 L (134.25 cu. in.)
NG 36 HP, LP 40 HP
Sound Output During Weekly Exercise
Sound Output During Full-speed Operation
Premium five-year limited warranty
Country of Origin
Automatic Transfer Switch Included
Remote Monitoring Available
Off Grid / Utility Backup
4-Pole, Rotating Field
Fuel Consumption on NG at 50% load?
Fuel Consumption on LP at 50% load?
1880 mm x 836 mm x 1146 mm (74 in. x 32.9 in. x 45.1 in.)
KG2204, 2.2L, 4-Cycle
50 Hz|60 Hz
Single Phase or 3 Phase
Voltage @ 60 Hz
Digital Voltage Regulation
Additional Residential Generators