Kohler® 10RESVL Small Business & Residential Generator
Our generators for backup power provide reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 10 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.* OnCue® Plus Generator Management System is standard with every RESV or RESVL generator.
High Quality Power.
Kohler generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent generator power quality to protect your valuable electronics.
Exclusive PowerboostTM technology provides excellent starting power.
Kohler is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with a 5-year or 2000 hour limited warranty.
Bold new Kohler design in steel, dipped in e-coat for extra corrosion protection and painted with a durable powder coat finish.
Every 10RESVL comes standard with OnCue® Plus, our remote monitoring system, which gives you peace of mind at home no matter where you are in the world.
*Based on generator and load size.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 10RESVL at 16.8kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Series 7000 V-twin engine with efficient OHV design. operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) with single-phase generators only
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- Comes with RXT 100-amp indoor-rated automatic transfer switch with 12-space load center.
- DC2 controller designed for today’s sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Accepts natural gas fuel pressure as low as 3.5 inches
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Meets 181 mph wind rating
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
Rated kW LP
Rated kW NG
Peak Motor Starting kVA @240 V
All information shown is for 1 Phase 60 Hz generator with the largest alternator option available.
725 cm3 (44 cu. in.)
NG 18 HP, LP 21.4 HP
Sound Output During Weekly Exercise
Sound Output During Full-speed Operation
Premium five-year limited warranty
Country of Origin
Automatic Transfer Switch Included
Remote Monitoring Available
Off Grid / Utility Backup
2-Pole, Rotating Field
Fuel Consumption on NG at 50% load?
Fuel Consumption on LP at 50% load?
DC2 Digital Controller
712mm x 777mm x 824mm (28 in. x 30 in. x 32.4 in.)
Voltage @ 60 Hz
Digital Voltage Regulation
Additional Residential Generators